Archer C3150 v2 Router Rebooting in every few minutes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-23 16:29:41
Model: Archer C3150  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 3.0.0 0.9.1 v005f.0 Build 170926 Rel.63400n

Hi,

I have bought the router ( Archer C3150 V2 ) less than 20 days back and it was working fine initially with my ACT Fibernet connection ( Bangalore, India ).Suddenly it started to reboot in every few minutes on its own! I have tried the following but without any success :-

1. Tried resetting to factory defaults multiple times ( by the reset button ) but did not help

2. Firmware is already latest and up to date

3. Tried different power sockets - same results

4. Kept the router idle and without power for 12 hours thinking it may cool down and can work fine after this rest - but did not help

Can someone please provide some solution here. Tried to contact rma multiple times ( sent mails ) but did not receive any reply yet!

( P.S. - No problem with internet connection as internet is still working fine with other routers )

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C3150 v2 Router Rebooting in every few minutes
2020-07-24 19:49:15

@JOYDEEP 

With respect to support here in the US you can't go directly to RMA, you need to contact support first, do troubleshooting, then the RMA process can begin.

So I would reach out to your local support first: link

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 441

Replies: 1