After Stuck WPS check C2300 cant be accessed.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-23 20:17:09
Model: Archer C2300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I was trying to get the C2300 to join WPS with a Verizon Jetpack. The Jetpack timed out waiting for the response. I waited 2 hours for the C2300 to stop searching for WPS and then restarted it. Now I cant access the Admin page. I reset the C2300 to default settings. Still no access the admin page.

Any ideas? (I do own a 20lb Sledgehammer... and this would be the second Router that I have had issues with from TPLink. My other is/was a N750)

Please & thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:After Stuck WPS check C2300 cant be accessed.
2020-07-24 20:02:02

@Anomadeus 

If you want a router to extend a network it will not work using WPA, that only works on range extenders.

You need to log into the router and manually configure it following this guide: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/1555/

If multiple resets do not work and you have tried multiple devices to log into the router then it may be bad. Rather than a computer browser, try a smartphone browser or tablet browser.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 586

Replies: 1

Related Articles