New M9 Plus

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

New M9 Plus

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
New M9 Plus
New M9 Plus
2020-08-02 15:06:53
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am new here and have a new guy question. I just set up my M9 Plus and it is working just great. My modem is a Netgear C7800 modem/router inwhich had to disable the Netgear router portion. My rookie question how do I tell which band I am opperating on (2.4Ghz or 5Ghz)?  Thanks in advance!

Options
2 Reply
Re:New M9 Plus
2020-08-03 03:25:34

@vapilot in my experience the device you are using will tell you. But also you can tell in the Deco app. Find the device in question listed under network devices and click on it. Then click on the gear in the upper right corner. The next screen will tell you all you want to know about the device including what band it is running on. 

Ryan 

Options
Re:New M9 Plus
2020-08-03 10:49:15

RyanEverhart789 wrote

@vapilot in my experience the device you are using will tell you. But also you can tell in the Deco app. Find the device in question listed under network devices and click on it. Then click on the gear in the upper right corner. The next screen will tell you all you want to know about the device including what band it is running on. 

Ryan 

@RyanEverhart789 

Thanks Ryan, that worked!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 538

Replies: 2

Related Articles