Parental Controls - Days and Time Usage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-08 16:30:26
Model: Archer C2300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer C2300(US)_V1_180611

Hi there TP-Link Community and TP-Link, I just recently bought this router and was hoping that the parental controls were a bit different. The firmware only gives you two options for controling the usage for the internet of days and times ie Sunday - Thursday and Friday - Saturday, I like that you can customize the time to the minutes however it would be nice to customize the days as well instead of setting a set of days across the board. Hopefully, the community and TP-Link agrees with me and by chance the GUI can go back to this way of controling the usage of days and times like this previous version. 

File:
Date and Time 2015 version.jpgDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:Parental Controls - Days and Time Usage
2020-08-10 22:58:48

@MotorCityBeer 

Thank you for the feature request. We will get this forwarded to our devs for consideration.

Options
Re:Parental Controls - Days and Time Usage
2021-01-13 05:27:28

@Tony Please make this happen. It would be so nice to be able to set different time for each day of the week.  Thank you!

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 407

Replies: 2