Unable to log-in on other devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-09 21:02:50
Model: AP500  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have installed deco S4 and setup name and password. I was able to connect one phone to the network but when i try to connect other devices when i click in the network and put the password it says it is the wrong one. I am putting in the correct password and verifying it on the app. 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Unable to log-in on other devices
2020-08-11 18:07:57

@MannyB 

Try changing the network name and password to something else and test again. If you still get the invalid error, enable the guest network and connect to that as a test, does that work?

Options
2020-08-11 18:28:01
Thanks for getting back. I did the guest option and it works. Thank you
Options
2020-08-13 17:41:15

@MannyB 

So the guest network works fine, but still the issue with the main network correct?

Options
2020-08-13 17:46:43
Correct
Options
2020-08-13 22:11:32

@MannyB 

Would it be possible to try and connect to the main network with a couple of devices, see if you get the invalid message. If so, connect back to the guest network. Then soon after, grab the Deco logs by logging into the web UI using a web browser on your computer: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2641/

Options