Updated AX20 Yesterday-Random Drops since

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-12 16:12:59
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 build 20200527 rel.22367

Updated my AX20 yesterday and have had random drops in keeing connection since. Any advice?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Updated AX20 Yesterday-Random Drops since
2020-08-12 22:27:30

@Jlmadyson 

If you are noticing issues after performing a firmware update I would factory reset the device and set it up again. Obviously this would not be done every time, but given the suspicion of it happening after the update, it might fix whatever may be causing it.

For example, an update before on a Deco caused device to now show up correctly which factory default every unit resolved.

Looking at the LED lights of the Deco units when the issue is happening would also be useful to see if just the satellite units are changing the LED color or everything including the main Deco is.

Options
Re:Updated AX20 Yesterday-Random Drops since
2020-08-18 12:22:13

This happening to anyine else? I kind of feel it might be my ISP but I'm tempted to roll back my firmware. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 595

Replies: 2