Only two places to buy the Wifi 6 Decos

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-13 09:15:11

Hi there is some confusion trying to purchase the WiFi6 Deco units when I click on the "Buy now" button on the TP-Link website. 

For the AX3000, it says a 2 pack for 299.99. But when I select "Buy Now" I am taken the to Costco website where it says 3 routers on sale for 249.99 only they are also out of stock. I can understand the being out of stock as this item is only sold online at the Costco website and at that price is a good one. What I don't understand is it a 2 pack as your website says or is it a 3 pack as Costco says?

For the Ax1800, your website says MSRP is 269.99 but at the Amazon website, they are quoting a price of 590.44. You folks do know that Amazon also sells their own Mesh router the eero so why are you limiting who can sell your Decos? 

I wish to purchase one but your company is making the options almost impossible to do

Options
1 Reply
Re:Only two places to buy the Wifi 6 Decos
2020-08-13 15:26:05

@Bubbapaws 

The X60 is a three-pack, the prices you see on our site I believe are the MSRP so when you look at the prices on the retailer site it may be different due to promotions or whatever deal is worked out in the back end.

When looking at products on Amazon you need to see who the seller is. The price of $590 is from a third-party seller:

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 444

Replies: 1