SR20 Do not save SSID password after reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-28 11:38:29
Model: SR20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2

Good morning I have the following problem.

Problem 1

I configure the SSID and password but when the router is turned off or on, the info is not saved, it is with the same SSID that I modified but with the factory password.

Problem 2

I try to connect the router to a pc via cable and when I go to the address http://192.168.0.1/webpages/error.html

It does not join Kasa, it tries to exit a router configuration window but it does not let me manage, the administration page appears for 1 second and then the page with the router image appears and obtain the Kasa application via ios or android.

Problem 3

In kasa app I try to update but it does not exceed 25%. Then gives error

Options
2 Reply
Re:SR20 Do not save SSID password after reset
2020-08-28 18:27:56

@luisosw 

Aside from trying to access the router with a computer, have you tried setting it up the SR20 by first factory defaulting it, and using the Kasa app and only using the app to manage it? 

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2067/

Options
Re:SR20 Do not save SSID password after reset
2020-12-10 23:01:41

@luisosw HELP!!

I Have the same problem.

I am unable to complete the setup using the Kasa app.

The newly created wifi never is broadcasted, it just hangs at "setting up your smart home"

When I try to log into the router from the its webpage it displays the error page stating that the web page wont be avalable untill its setup by the Kasa app.

is there a way to update the firmware without the kasa app?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 645

Replies: 2

Related Articles