The promise of Mesh Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-30 23:07:39
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: v1.2.12

I don't see the promise of Meshed network working as per the diagrams and all the literature. It is still limping thru to cover a 3200 sq ft house - very sad. No matter what I try the network is still spotty and barely improves when I move from one side of the deco to the other... I have no clue what else I need to do. It feels like a total waste of time and money. I had Apple Airport Extreme with Netgear extenders in the past and that worked probably better to carry first floor to second floor ... I wish there is a signal chart that shows for the placement of decos so the mesh remains stronger ... the setup wizard can be drastically improved. I would stay away from spending a lot of money for a little bump up.

Options
1 Reply
Re:The promise of Mesh Network
2020-09-01 18:35:03

@SLK 

Please reach out to our support team so they may go over every issue you may have with our Deco system. In doing so you can provide detailed information so they can troubleshoot the issue better: link

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 351

Replies: 1