TP-Link M9 with Experiabox

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-31 11:54:15
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I just recently purchcased a TP-Link Deco M9 Plus V2, 3 pack to, and I plan to use it in router mode.

My TV decoder images stutter and I cannot watch any recorded programs, nor I can use a service to go back to the beginning etc.

In addition, both the wired internet and WiFi falter when I watch TV via the (wired) decoder, that is connected to a switch on the second port of the main Deco

With my previous router I did not have these problems (in identical hardware equipment setting), but unfortunately the WiFi signal was too limited, therefore it was replaced by the Deco M9 Plus V2. However, now I have very different problems, that cannot be the intention?

Surely there will be more people with the same kind of decoders and switches that can make use of properly functioning TV decoders and possible functionalities of those decoders and provider options !?

I understood that IGMP snooping must be enabled for the Deco M9?

How can I set the correct settings in the settings menu?

Can you please guide me through this, I am not experienced in this stuff at all.

Tank you very mutch.

The way I've my netwerk:

ExperiaBox - deco M9 (no 1) - switch - NAS & Apple Time Capsule

deco M9 (n0 1) - wirreless  to deco m9 (n0 2) - TV decoder

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link M9 with Experiabox
2020-09-01 20:30:46 - last edited 2020-09-01 20:32:48

@JTR 

Try switching the Deco to Access Point mode since you have a router in front of the M9. If you still get studdering, take your decoder to the ExperiaBox to see if you still experience the issue.

IGMP Snooping is enabled by default and still works in AP Mode.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 393

Replies: 1

Related Articles