Archer AX6000 restarts itself.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-01 20:48:06 - last edited 2020-09-02 17:09:40
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20200714 rel.18254(4555)

Hi All,

I have a problem where my router drops WiFi (both 5G and 2.4G) like it is restarting. I don't know if it is actually restarting but that is what it feels like as it's back up after a minute or so. For context, last time i got to the router when it was "restarting" it was solid red light (aka no internet) before lighting solid blue (operating ok). But the it takes some time before i get there so before i get there it might be circel blue (booting).

It is really annoying when it happends, which is not too often, but when you working from home, playing games or streaming netflix it is not the experiance you expect from this router. And it can happen in the middle of the day or in the evening, no pattern there.

The log does not give any information which i can use, but I get 3 log rows when it happends (even though i have log filter set to "Type: ALL" and "Level: ALL") :

Another weird thing is that it is only showing the lastest "restart" in the log, so the log is almost empty. Feels like the log is cleared, which is not done by me. I have attached the full log.

Some information:

* The router is in "Router mode"

* I do not have any "Reboot Scheduled" on, so that is not the issue.

* No USB device set

WiFi settings:

Other then that I think i have the default settings which the router comes with.

Does anyone have the same problem? Or maybe know of a solution?

File:
syslog-2020-09-01.logDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX6000 restarts itself.
2020-09-02 16:19:33

@Sickan90 

Thank you for the info, I replied to the other thread: https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/224098

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 772

Replies: 1

Related Articles