AV2000 Powerline Adapters All Went Red Suddenly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-03 19:22:09
Model: TL-PA9020 KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I purchased 2 AV2000 kits several weeks ago and they have been working fine the entire time. Last night I lost connectivity on my desktop suddenly and noticed all the Powerline adapters in the house have the solid red light on the Powerline LED. I did not add any new electrical components, appliances into our home and I have tried several different plugs in the house and they remain red.Label on the back of the adapter indicates v3.8.

I had some old NetGear 500Mb adapters around and plugged them into the same exact outlets the AV2000's were in and they connect (albeit slower). Any ideas on what I can try to get these working again? I'm trying to install the TP-Link  Powerline utility on Windows 10 and it's failing during install, don't know what the firmware version is.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 822

Replies: 0