Can't connect AX3000 Router to Smart Devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-08 12:55:40
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi TP Community! 

I just got the Archer AX3000 to make for some better connectivity at my apartment for these work from home times. Sadly, I'm having difficulty connecting my smart devices: 

• Sonos: when i try to connect it, I'm able to see the temporary network it creates yet it doesn't register that I've linked to that temporary network 
  • GE Air Conditioners: It prompts me to connect to a temporary network but it doesn't come up. 

I just updated the router's software this morning and had the same problem with the Sonos. 

I'd love to get this fixed! 

Yehezkel

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't connect AX3000 Router to Smart Devices
2020-09-09 18:06:11

@threesyllables 

For the Sonos I believe some users have wired one of the speakers to the router, reset the Sonos and set it up that way.

With the GE Air Conditioner have you tried their suggestions here? https://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=23893

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 897

Replies: 1

Related Articles