How is it possible that I can't connect when I'm 2' from the satellite.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-10 00:45:51
Model: Archer D9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 build 20200513 Rel. 52023

App states that the satellite that I'm 2' away from is online. 

I've owned this system for 2 weeks and have had nothing but trouble with the satellites randomly disconnecting form the main deco.  Then jumping through hoops to get it back online.  I have to enable my wi-fi back on my Fios router so we can have internet at least on the 1st floor.  I've unplugged and reset more than I have ctrl+alt+del on a Win98 installed computer.

I've swapped position of the satellites, moved them closer together.  They are pretty much above each other on each floor approximately 8' apart. 

Does wonders when you're on a Zoom meeting for work.

Options
1 Reply
Re:How is it possible that I can't connect when I'm 2' from the satellite.
2020-09-10 16:41:29

@Jetfixxxer 

When having connectivity issues, you want to first check the LED lights. If the satellite units are turning red they need to be moved closer then where you want them to be. If the main Deco is turning red, then it is losing internet connectivity.

If you haven't done so, try swapping one of the satellite units with the main Deco.

Options