Why cant I do a simple thing like re-enable SSID broadcast in the configuration web page for my S4?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Why cant I do a simple thing like re-enable SSID broadcast in the configuration web page for my S4?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-17 23:12:15
Model: Deco S4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Unknown - Web page also will not show this

This, as well as several other things, would seem like some basic things you should be able to do from the main configuration page. Instead, all I see a few cute little icons and some network info like connected device names and network IP's.

Not a very inspiring piece of software. The phone app has more stuff, but I still can't find how to change the SSID broadcast in there, and it seems non-intuitive that the phoe app would have more functionality than the direct configuration page...

I am pretty dissappointed.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Why cant I do a simple thing like re-enable SSID broadcast in the configuration web page for my S4?
2020-09-18 21:03:18

@kgovert007 

When you log in you should be able to see the firmware version by going to Advanced > System > Firmware Update:

As far as all our Deco units, in order to configure them, that can only be done through the app.

With the web GUI you are able to modify time settings, look at system logs, and manually upload firmware, but aside from that, the rest would be in the app.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 366

Replies: 1