shows internet, but says no internet secured.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-29 19:40:48
Model: Range Extender  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

hi, 

My problem is that my device (working computer) says no internet secured. At the same time do I not have internet access. but the Wi-Fi shows full internet. The extender are lighting blue at all time. What should i do to get the extender to show connection secured, so i can use the internet? 

looking forward to hear from you

/Emil

Options
1 Reply
Re:shows internet, but says no internet secured.
2020-09-29 22:14:55

@emildk 

Hi Emil.  For future threads we would encourage you to post on the community that handles your specific region.  You can link to this community here: This will ensure more expedient and knowledge support on your region and its specific products.  

If your PC is connected to the Range Extender and its says no internet secured this means tha the Range Extender is configured but internet traffic is not passing to it or in turn the client devices and back from the router. This is usually caused by either MAC filtering on the router or improper setup.  You can try to reset the extender and reconfigure it however if that does not work check your router's filtering if you are using MAC filtering please know that when you use a Range Extender the header of a client's MAC address changes.  so you would need to add the MAC supplied by the Range Extender to the filter safe list. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4209

Replies: 1