Can any one help me out which is the latest version firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-30 19:35:18
Model: Archer A5  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 0.2 v0093.0 Build 190125

Can any one help me out which is the latest version firm ware for AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router Model No. Archer A5 right now my firmware is 

0.9.1 0.2 v0093.0 Build 190125 Rel.63783n(4555) and hardware version is Archer A5 v4 00000002

and sometime in my router orange light shows even when there is internet is available ... please help me out  

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can any one help me out which is the latest version firmware
2020-10-01 15:16:50

@Justin_Roy 

The Archer A5 v4 for your region looks to have the latest release build of 180313. Based on the build you currently have, you are running the latest firmware already.

With respect to the orange light, that is the router indicating the WAN port is no longer receiving the internet connection. It would be recommended to replace the Ethernet cable to see if that may be where the issue is happening.

If you happen to have another router, swap them and monitor to see if the internet still drops during the same time frame. If so, then you may have an issue with the modem, if not, then the issue may be the WAN port on the TP-Link router.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 506

Replies: 1