Unable to Detect Wireless HP Printer using IPad

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-05 01:40:36
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Windows laptop, IPads,IPhones and Chromecast connection for TV all work great with my AX3000 wireless router however I am unable to wirelessly access my HP Deskjet 3052A printer to allow wireless printing.  How do I gain access to my HP Deskjet 3052A for wireless printing using the TP link software?   The push button method allowed access for wireless printing to my HP Deskjet 3052A however it required a reboot of the router to enable my other devices (IPads, IPhones, Windows laptop) to continue to function.   After the reboot the HP Deskjet 3052A printer was no longer detected.  Any suggestions as how to use the TP Link software to enable wireless printing to my HP Deskjet 3052A printer?    

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to Detect Wireless HP Printer using IPad
2020-10-05 21:48:42

@Steven_D 

There is not any software to allow printing.

Make sure your printer is not configured for a static IP address, but for DHCP. Once the printer is connected to the router, log into the TP-Link router and look at the connected devices to make sure the printer shows up (Advanced > Network > DHCP). 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 766

Replies: 1

Related Articles