Wi-Fi security camera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wi-Fi security camera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wi-Fi security camera
Wi-Fi security camera
2020-10-10 21:17:27
Model: AD7200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hook up Wi-Fi smart security camera

Options
3 Reply
Re:Wi-Fi security camera
2020-10-11 07:34:38
Wi-Fi smart security camera
Options
2020-10-12 17:07:58

@leelewis 

If your camera has the option to set it up via WPS, that may be the easiest way.

Enable the WPS feature on the router by pressing the button in front that is of the two arrows, then activate the WPS on your camera. The WPS light on the router will blink, but if it turns to solid after a couple of minutes then the camera is connected.

Options
2021-04-02 14:44:25

Do you have any camera that might suit an Ajax security system? I already have several services such as fire and leak detectors, sirens, smart door locks, motion sensors. But I want to install two cameras in the backyard and connect them to the Ajax phone application. I will be able to monitor the whole home security system in one place that way. I've read that providers can do that. But I want to save my money. I will be thankful if you share any worthy models. I want them to be wireless and have a night mode. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1030

Replies: 3