"registered" email addresses...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-13 09:55:08
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.15 Build 20200721, rel 40773

My modems are not in the Model drop-down list. Mine are both: Archer A7 v5.0 firmware version 1.0.15 build 20200721 rel 40773.

I am a bit confused here. I have 2 identical AC1750 Dual-Band wifi routers. I have just had to restore-to-factory settings on one of them and am in the process of bringing it back to working order. During the setup phase, I entered an email address that I had used before but got the message that I could not use it because it was a "registered" address. How do I "unregister" the email addresses? I do not know just how many registered ones in my accounts. I want to unregister all of them - on both AC1750s and start completely over if I have to. Suggestions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:"registered" email addresses...
2020-10-13 17:52:10

@BAlanB 

Reach out to our support team, and provide the email address you used for your routers. They should be able to take care of that in the back end for you.

You should be able to bind multiple routers to one TP-Link ID account, but not use the same DDNS name or you may be told to create a cloud ID when you already have one.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 353

Replies: 1

Related Articles