EAP225 User Connect but no Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-08 23:57:41
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.7.0 Build 20200113 Rel. 35383

I have an AX20 router with 2 wired EAP225 Outdoor wired access points.  The APs are for reaching WiFi cameras in the backyard.  I installed and jacked with things and it all worked.  Today it doesn't work.  What is odd id I can see my backyard cameras from my AX20 (as wireless) but the do not show up on my AP as a user (no way my router reaches back that far!  If this is normal whereas the AP just passes the connection through - I'm good.  However, the users that show connected to the AP - report connected but no Internet available.  I suppose there could be some overlap - AP is out on the patio and AX20 is in the office.  SSID for both is the same. I did your standard - power everything off from the modem-router-AP-device.  Still the same thing.  I'm looking to configure it correctly instead of guessing.  Right now - I'm stuck.  I'm sure it's a configuration problem.

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP225 User Connect but no Internet
2020-11-09 22:43:59

@RockHopper 

Have you tried assigning the cameras their own IP addresses as well as for the EAP225 AP units?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1015

Replies: 1

Related Articles