Archer AX3000 Wireless devices losing internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-12 02:50:45
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 (Current Version)

I've got an AX3000 that I've had since September.  Recently all my wireless devices started randomly losing internet.  

The quick rundown of what happens is everything is working perfectly fine then suddenly I have no internet.  The devices are still connected to the router but there is no internet connection.  Any hardwired devices are still connected to the internet just fine.  After a few minutes the internet will come back up on the wireless devices.

The wireless devices are a mix of phones, tablets, laptops and other smart items (FireTV, Echo's, etc) so a good mix of 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz devices.  All devices regardless of which network they all go down at the same time.  Anyone else had any issues like this with either TP-Link or the AX3000 or can give any advice on how to fix.

The timing is completely random. Sometimes it'll happen during the day while I'm trying to work from home or in the evening just trying to browse around.  

Thank you for your help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX3000 Wireless devices losing internet
2020-11-12 16:25:57

@Lanthom 

If you have smart connect enabled, disable that and test.

Other settings to possibly change would be the encryption for the 2.4G and 5G. Try setting it to WPA2-PSK with AES rather than Auto selected.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 646

Replies: 1