Can one unit be wired to a computer or TV and still be used for wireless devices?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can one unit be wired to a computer or TV and still be used for wireless devices?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-13 16:48:22 - last edited 2020-11-13 20:17:37

I'm looking into putting a deco mesh wifi system in my home.  My home is an older 2500 sq.ft. 2 story with full basement home and I cannot hardwire the other two decos to the main deco. In this diagram, the solid lines are wired connections. In addition to what is below, we also have cell phones, laptops, and tablets that would need to connect to the wireless signal. This is how I would like to set it up.  Is this possible?  

Options
2 Reply
Re:Will this Deco setup work?
2020-11-13 20:15:03

@Cruiser

Can one unit be wired to a computer or TV and still be used for wireless devices? 

Options
Re:Can one unit be wired to a computer or TV and still be used for wireless devices?
2020-11-16 16:35:02

@Cruiser 

Setup looks good, and yes you can wire a device to a satellite Deco, and that same Deco will still give Wi-Fi connectivity.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 571

Replies: 2

Related Articles