This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Network Topography for Deco + Router + Wired Backhaul
2020-11-19 15:50:33 - last edited 2020-11-19 16:42:46
Model: Deco X60
I am looking at the Deco X60 for my mesh system and want to make sure I get network topography correct.
In my case, I want to:
- use a pFSense box as dedicated router
- use a installed CAT5E backhaul
- ensure the mesh feature Fast Roaming continues to work
- use Deco X60 nodes as hardwire bridge
- implement 802.1Q to isolate my IoT devices and computers
- avoid double NAT and broadcast storms
How does this look?