RMA taking too long!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

RMA taking too long!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
RMA taking too long!
RMA taking too long!
2020-11-23 21:10:13
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

One of my Deco units stopped working, could not get it to connect with app or connect with other Decos.  I have been communicating with Customer Service via email, but they are obviously in another continent and time zone.  After much back and forth trouble shooting, they finally agreed to replace my faulty Deco unit (not the entire set).  They gave me the RMA info which I followed exactly.  I mailed the faulty unit to the address they gave me (with tracking).  And they received it over 10 business days ago and the status of my RMA still says 'preparing shipment' which it has since they acknowledged receiving the unit via an email from their RMA department.  They said it would be "3-5 days to process the RMA".  The status has not changed and the customer service says they have contacted the local office to get the status.  I still have not heard back.  It is too late for me to return the set and it is still under warranty.  Meanwhile my kids and I are limping along with only 2 units trying to work and do virtual school.  This does not make me want to purchase more TP-Link products if this is any indication of their customer service.  I have tried calling but it is just a message saying they are unavailable.  Any ideas on how I can get in touch with a real person to ask them when they will send my replacement unit back?

Options
1 Reply
Re:RMA taking too long!
2020-12-01 00:41:48

@Humbird 

While this is not a bug I was able to review the request.  Yes it did show the item was received on 11/10 and business day it should have shipped no later than 11/17 however it took 4 additonal business days.  I am not sure why this is but we have requested investigation to correct it.  I do see that you recieved your replacement on 11/27 if you have any issues with it please contact us at USSUPPORTTEAM@tp-link.com. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 500

Replies: 1

Related Articles