3 way switch is not synced

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-29 16:37:31
Model: HS210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have installed two 3 way switches in my house and they both seem to have the same issue so I feel like I'm doing something wrong.  The issue is that they two light switches don't seem to be very in sync and even get to the point where they are not even turning on until I turn them off in the app.  If the right sequence of turning on and off happens they are fine but about half the time this doesn't happen. 

also for reference, I've installed a bunch of the individual switches in the house abs have only had success with those, no problems at all.  

any ideas what could be wrong, ive tried switching the transfer wires, making sure red and black are on the same side on both switches, etc.  

Options
1 Reply
Re:3 way switch is not synced
2020-12-02 18:51:43

@progolferyo 

If you installed one HS210 on the three-way circuit, you need to leave the other switch (non HS210) in the on position.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 580

Replies: 1

Related Articles