Smart home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Smart home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Smart home
Smart home
2020-12-01 01:40:29

I work in a construction company. We create projects of modern houses for people who do not want to buy an old one or to make it unique for themselves. Now I am working on a project with a smart home system. It needs different sensors to close and open the door, fire and flood detectors, sirens. It is supposed to be controlled from an app, which must be very clear in use.  I have found Ajax security systems. It seems they do exactly what I need, but maybe you can recommend me any other varients. I want to analyze and compare all of them.
Thanks!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Smart home
2020-12-01 18:47:36

@BillShiphr 

TP-Link doesn't have anything like that.  Our Smart Home products are power controlling switches and plugs and cloud cameras and wifi enabled light bulbs.

Options
2020-12-07 16:21:52

@Carl I got it, thank you very much. I think I will order your cameras to connect them to the Ajax security system. I have called them and they said they are able to connect other brand cameras to their system. Do you have any restrictions from your side? I hope you will have any other items for the smart home system soon. It would be great if not only one company will develop that way. People need more modern decisions, now they have time to solve a lot of issues they were not able to before the pandemic. Honestly, I like your company, but now there are a lot of your competitors who create more modern items.

Options
2020-12-07 19:05:35

@BillShiphr 

Typcially the support with 3rd party systems requires a cloud to cloud link.  Our products would be set up in our product's app "Kasa Smart" first and then linked to the 3rd party service via a cloud link form their account to the Kasa Smart account.  Currently those official partners are Google Assitant, Amazon Alexa and Samsung Smarthings. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 549

Replies: 3

Related Articles