Wireless connection issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-03 22:25:39

I just purchased a Deco x20 mesh router with 2 satellites. Everything is updated to the most recent versions. 

I’m having an issue that my wife’s work Dell laptop cannot see the wireless network while everything else in the house connected seamlessly (TV's, lights, plugs, other laptops - both new and old, tablets, phones and a printer)

Her computer has never had any issues connecting wirelessly in the past - with other TP link routers - or any wireless routers for that matter. 

I've got it hardwired and it's got an connection (although it seems slower than everything else that is connected wirelessly) but I really need get it hooked up to the WiFi so my wife can move around!

Does anyone know what I need to do to get it to see the network and get my wife off cable?

Thanks -

Recharge

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wireless connection issue
2020-12-04 17:11:05

@Recharge 

The issue is likely due to the drivers for the wireless card not being updated.

Here is a FAQ that talks about computers not being able to see AX networks: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2303/

Options