Cant get into tplinkap page.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-06 21:36:22
Model: TL-WA901ND  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Cant get into the tplinkap page nomatter what laptop/pc I use. Please help..

I have tried different browsers cleared cookies, cleared the DNS cache..  no idea what to do now.. I need to use it in client mode.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Cant get into tplinkap page.
2020-12-07 00:41:45

@britrb 

What do you mean by TPLINKAP page? Do you mean using a Browser trying to log into the Router? Are you getting the Browser page or an ERROR? If an ERROR, what is it?

If you get to the page where USERID and PASSWORD is asked for, use the ones on the BOTTOM LABEL of the router. You can also go to Support link, and the router model and go to its page to see the Install info.

Options
Re:Cant get into tplinkap page.
2020-12-07 01:05:36
Thank you for the reply, Just managed it! I couldn't get the browser to find the router. I ended up directly connecting a laptop to the router rather than going through my switch.. All working now. I was just getting a page saying that it couldn't connect to http://tplinkap.net Are there any other ways to fix this other than dragging a line across my office? (Also apart from dragging a laptop across the office.. lol ) The router is in client mode taking internet from my phone and pushing out to my wired network. I was trying to trouble shoot an intermittent drop out and reset the router to eliminate it. I tried to get into its settings and just couldn't get in. Turns out it may be a problem with the recent Android update on my phone buggering about with my hotspot. I am dreaming of the day we get FTTH here, or at least a line with more than 1.2MB down and 1MB up!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 405

Replies: 2