Can't get Deco X60 to create Wireless

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-09 15:37:53
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I recently purchased the Deco X60 last month and haven't been able to successfully install/configure. I'm using a Verizon G3100 router and I get as far as creating wireless, but it fails everytime. I've been trying this for 2 days now and I've gone through all of the resets, turn-off/on, etc. But no dice. The only thing the help site says is if it showing green then you successfully did it. However, it is still flashing blue. Not sure what else to do at this point. I tried contacting support, but during live chat it said I was 1st in queue and then sat there for half an hr waiting. So I disconnected and just walked away. Anybody else have this issue with the X60 and what did you do?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't get Deco X60 to create Wireless
2020-12-10 17:18:11

@RogerDoger123 

You could look into bridging the Verizon device as the firewall may be blocking the Deco from talking to the cloud service.

Another thing you could possibly try is while the Deco is connected to the Verizon device, log into the Verizon router, and see if the Deco has an IP address. If so, set that address as a DMZ to see if the Deco is no longer blocked.

If the issue may be the Deco unit itself, swap it with another Deco.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 366

Replies: 1

Related Articles