Archer c3200 and TD-8616

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer c3200 and TD-8616

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer c3200 and TD-8616
Archer c3200 and TD-8616
2020-12-23 18:47:34
Model: Archer A20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

So this is how it goes. This problem has been getting progressivly worse over the last few months. I have no clue why this works if somone could explain it to me I would appreciate it. So the internet light will turn orange on the router and the ADSL and Internet lights on the modem go out.  I have to unhook the modem cables and take a spare TD-8616 and plug the cables in and wait  for the ADSL light to light up then switch the modem back to the original one and reboot the router. This usually fixes the problem but it should not be this hard. This happens more and more often. Do I need to replace one or the other or both? I don't have the funds to try the "replace this and see if it works approach" I have just about reached my tether with this whole thing.  Please help

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 185

Replies: 0

Related Articles