Deco x60 - network IP address changed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-30 01:36:14 - last edited 2020-12-30 01:37:17
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.5

My entire network is screwed up due to LAN IP and star / end ip changing by itself.  My IPs changed from 192.168.0.* to 192.168.4.* This is the second this time this has happened to me. I believe the last time this happened I saw "Security Database Updated" in the logs. I see it again today.

HOW DO I PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING??? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco x60 - network IP address changed
2021-01-12 13:17:39

@GaganS 

I use my Deco x60 setup in AP-mode using a ethernet backhaul. Next thing I notice: Very few setup options are left. They now work only by DHCP and i want them to use a static IP which I provide to them. My network contains a DHCP server and I've designed my network to have ranges with static IP use for my servers, switch printers etc .... but i can't do this with my Deco AP's? That's lame .... 

Speeds are great ... Stability too ... So i like the kit, but the firmware/software really could use an update to make it better manageable.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 958

Replies: 1