Some websites (ie. my vps that is running my webapp, hosted by knownhost.com) just won't connect at all. Also the emails from this server can't be retrieved resulting in an error message. Once I switch to mobile connection all issues are gone and everything works perfectly. I faced these issues the moment I replaced my old powerline adapters with this new Deco M9 Plus set.
I tried the following but I am lost now:
- I updated the firmware of all 3 M9 router devices
- No parental controls installed
- I turned off all 3 'Antivirus' options.
- I changed the DNS servers to 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 but this couldn't solve the issue.
- I set the Deco in both router / access point mode, but the issue remains.
- I used different devices as my macbook / iphone / ipad and i can access this website when i switch to mobile connection instead of the M9 wifi. So it's not device related.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!