Archer C5400X - Visiting Certain Websites Temporarily Kill Laptop's Internet Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C5400X - Visiting Certain Websites Temporarily Kill Laptop's Internet Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-01 02:37:03
Model: Archer C5400X  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 20191223 rel.73956

My Archer C5400X generally works well.  However, when I connect to certain websites from my laptop, the Internet to the laptop will cut out for 30-60 seconds.

I know what you are thinking - it sounds like I am connecting two wholly unrelated things.  BUT!  This is completely reproducible.  It happens when using Chrome and Edge, but not Firefox.  And it happens every single time I visit certain webpages.  Like this page: https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=5256.

Also, my connection to the router is not dropped.  I just can no longer connect to any website.  

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 501

Replies: 0

Related Articles