Using two TL-WR902AC (AC750 Travel Router) to setup a bridge from one to the other

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Using two TL-WR902AC (AC750 Travel Router) to setup a bridge from one to the other

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-10 00:53:14
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 191209

Currently I am using one in AP mode and the other in Client mode.  But now I need to add a couple more Ethernet only devices over there.  Client mode only seems to see one MAC address so I need to turn the second one from client to bridge to hook up a switch to plug in more devices,  but I do not see a setting for that. 

Do I need a different model for the second one to do that.   I wonder if it supports that other firmware WRT or something like that.  -Bill

AC750 would not show as a model, so I had to pick the AC50, please ignore that. 

Bill http:\\cowlesmountain.com Traveling the USA in a 40' Bus
Options
1 Reply
Re:Using two TL-WR902AC (AC750 Travel Router) to setup a bridge from one to the other
2021-01-12 00:09:06 - last edited 2021-01-12 00:09:29

@BigBillSD 

What you may need to do is to factory default the TL-WR902AC in order to get it back into router mode, then you can configure the new mode you would like. Since the client mode won't work with a switch have you tried using Hotspot Router mode or Range extender mode? 

Options