After setup AC1750, Brother WiFi Printer no longer working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-13 18:02:07
Model: VIGI C400HP  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I have a Brother MFC-J825DW printer that's working properly with all my household devices (phone, laptop, etc) before I installed the new router yesterday. However, after setting up the new router AC1750, none of my devices can find the printer. I've connected the printer to the new router wifi network via the printer menu and the printer showed the connection was successful, but still, none of my devices can find the printer nor print. I tried everything -deleted the printer and add again, plug-unplug router and printer, reinstalled the new printer driver... anything possible that's relates to the network and printer. But now I even can't add the printer on my laptop or phone from any system. Please HELP!!!

Options
2 Reply
Re:After setup AC1750, Brother WiFi Printer no longer working
2021-01-14 17:18:49

@Shuang 

The first thing I would check is the network settings of the printer. The printer might have a static IP address assigned to it that matched the previous router. When setting up your printer with the wireless network use Auto Mode, not Static Mode

Options
Re:After setup AC1750, Brother WiFi Printer no longer working
2021-01-24 19:52:26

@Shuang In the Advanced > IPTV section there is a checkbox for "Wireless Multicast Forwarding". That was the only thing checked in this section and after unchecking it, it went through a progress bar and then the printer started working again!

Options