If I set a mesh network in my home does the wireless router I have become useless?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

If I set a mesh network in my home does the wireless router I have become useless?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-20 23:52:31

I am trying to set up a mesh network in my house and have a ac4000 router but if I add decos does it essentially make the wireless router I have non exsistent? I was going to use the daisy chain method and have them all wired together but trying to decide if the coverage from my wireless router will no longer be what it was

Options
1 Reply
Re:If I set a mesh network in my home does the wireless router I have become useless?
2021-01-20 23:56:58

@dw753 my suggestion is to just disable the router's wifi and use the mesh system

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 519

Replies: 1