My post got deleted (about EAP225)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-26 15:46:27
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Looks like someone doesn't want my post here for whatever reason. I got screenshot of it, but if the community mods are like this, then TP-Link doesn't deserve my business too. I try not to return the product, learn more about it, and willing to further troubleshoot but instead, the post was deleted (and probably this one too). Tried chat, email, and now forum post got deleted.

Oh well...

Options
2 Reply
Re:My post got deleted (about EAP225)
2021-01-26 16:50:33

@dmi 

You posted in our business forum, I think you are assuming you posted here in the home products forum.

It has not been deleted or hidden of any sort as you can view it here: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/249492

Options
Re:My post got deleted (about EAP225)
2021-01-26 18:18:14 - last edited 2021-01-26 18:21:49

@Tony thanks for the reply, that is more professional that I got a reply. 

<edited out bunch>

Initialy, when I clicked that link, it goes nowhere. Even when i went to my profiles, I looked at my "post" and it's gone (i have screenshot of that too). So pretty sure it was deleted, and got restored. I also checked under my profile > my subscription, and the link goes to nowhere. Be that as it may, it's been restored, tnx for looking into it. 

The device is packaged to go back, depending on whether I got a reply, I may not return it

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 475

Replies: 2