Deco M9 constantly blinking blue even after (allegedly) successful setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-27 18:59:55
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.3

I have the main deco as well as 2 further m9 decos conneted via ethernet cable. They are close enough to each other to "talk" via wifi as well.

Hardware is brand new; just received the set of 3 1 week ago. Everything went fine at first setup. But then one stopped working. Red Light flashing.

I plugged it out/in again. Does not connect.

I reset it, blue light flashes. I use the app on my phone to set it up again. Setup is confirmed as successful, but the light still flashes blue and it is not visible as a new deco in the app.

No matter how many times I reset it. The blue light just doesn't stop blinking evern after multiple successful (allegedly) pairing attempts.

Anybody any ideas what else I could be doing with this unit ? The other two work fine......

Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M9 constantly blinking blue even after (allegedly) successful setup
2021-01-28 21:53:58

@Robert_01 

Disconnect the issue Deco from the wired network and take it to the main Deco, just power it on, nothing wired. Once the Deco boots up, reset it by holding the reset for 1 second. If it goes back to pulsating blue, try to set it up one more time. If the Deco still fails to connect or join try to use another smartphone if possible. If your issue persists I would look to reach out to our support team as the problem node may be bad, which they would be able to find out.

Options

Information

Helpful: 6

Views: 12781

Replies: 1