Archer A6 Post Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer A6 Post Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer A6 Post Issue
Archer A6 Post Issue
2021-02-09 13:00:22
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.5 Build 20201117 rel.41066(5553)

I've Been having an issue where my lan cable is connected but it shows it's unplugged. I mean everything is fine and suddenly the message pops up and internet stops the service from provider is also fine and so are lan port and cable 

Options
6 Reply
Re:Archer A6 Post Issue
2021-02-09 16:44:11

Nilesh18 wrote

I've Been having an issue where my lan cable is connected but it shows it's unplugged. I mean everything is fine and suddenly the message pops up and internet stops the service from provider is also fine and so are lan port and cable 

@Nilesh18 

Where is it showing as unplugged, on the router GUI, or on your PC?

Where do you see the message, I'll assume on the PC and on a Browser? What Browser, what OS?

Is it showing as unplugged on the PC, Router, or Modem?

Screen capture might help here?

If you use a different Router LAN port, does it still happen?

Options
2021-02-10 08:31:56
The Unplugged message shows on the the router GUI and even the LED blinker on the router for GLOBE turns off
Options
2021-02-10 11:41:18

Nilesh18 wrote

The Unplugged message shows on the the router GUI and even the LED blinker on the router for GLOBE turns off

@Nilesh18 

Well, I assume you've tested direct from Modem to PC and this doesn't happen?

If so, and only the WAN (Wide Area Network, connection from the modem, Globe LED) is going out, that indicates more than likely an ISP/Modem issue.

Have you tried turning the modem and router off, then the modem back on, wait until it is fully up, and then the router?

Have you tried using a different cable from modem to router?

Have you called the ISP and asked it this could be a modem issue?

Does the Router LOG (if not on, enable it and select ALL data) indicate a problem?

If YES is the answer to all these, except the last question, I'd contact TP-LINK Support, could be a modem problem?

Options
2021-02-10 15:14:43
The router has been working fine but from last month almost daily the lan gets disconnected. I even changed the lan cable shall I opt for replacement ?
Options
2021-02-10 15:14:45
The router has been working fine but from last month almost daily the lan gets disconnected. I even changed the lan cable shall I opt for replacement ?
Options
2021-02-10 22:58:23

Nilesh18 wrote

@Nilesh18 

Check with Support (I do not work for TP-LINK), let them decide if the router is bad and issue an RMA.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 411

Replies: 6

Related Articles