Internet Connection Lost due to - [6827] clear all stats because time changed issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Internet Connection Lost due to - [6827] clear all stats because time changed issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-16 17:42:34
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.8 Build 20200426 rel.65338(5553)

Hi TP-link Technical Support,

We just encountered today a Internet connection lost due to the [6827] clear all stats because time changed issue. why is this happening ? do we have permanent solution in this issue? tomorrow we will update the firmware to the latest version available. Please let us know if you have any solution on this issue.

Thank you

Jed

Options
3 Reply
Re:Internet Connection Lost due to - [6827] clear all stats because time changed issue
2021-02-16 21:34:44

Levianblake wrote

Hi TP-link Technical Support,

@Levianblake 

This NOT Tech Support. It is a forum for end-users with some limited TP-LINK employees in here as well.

Need to use the SUPPORT link above on the home screen, and choosing the right options/link, you'll wind up here, https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/contact-technical-support/ and you can ask Support there.

That said, from what I know that is an indication of the router rebooting internally. Possible causes are Power Supply issue, either the unit itself or line voltage changes. I'd try a different electric socket. If on a Surge Protector, try it without it.

I'd also try the RESET button in the back and reenter settings manually and see if that helps.

I'd run on the latest version anyway myself.

Options
Re:Internet Connection Lost due to - [6827] clear all stats because time changed issue
2021-02-17 00:18:21
ok I will test this. Thank you
Options
2021-03-24 09:04:38
Hi @Levianblake Could you try to change the value of the NTP server? The default value of the NTP servers are not reachable anymore. I have updated mine and it looks fine so far
Options