AX73

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX73

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AX73
AX73
2021-02-22 08:06:20

Purchase AX73, no basic bandwidth control for guest or specific device. Whereas other brands has that option for free. If there is no plans to include bandwidth control, I really hope your next firmware would include that function. Or else I’m never buying tp link again.

Options
3 Reply
Re:AX73
2021-02-23 22:40:42

@Techween 

Thank you for your feedback. We will certainly forward what you mentioned to our developers.

Options
2022-02-05 02:49:23

@Tecnología Yo tenia pensado adquirir el AX73, pero veo muchos problemas con el producto, sacaran alguna actualizacion del producto , que pena

I had planned to acquire the AX73, but I see many problems with the product, they will release an update of the product, what a pity

Options
2022-02-05 04:57:09

Techween wrote

Purchase AX73, no basic bandwidth control for guest or specific device. Whereas other brands has that option for free. If there is no plans to include bandwidth control, I really hope your next firmware would include that function. Or else I’m never buying tp link again.

@Techween 

Although there are many things I'd like to see added/improved with the AX73, the items above are not relevant.  A basic product support search or even use of the built-in firmware update feature would reveal that the bandwidth controls requested are already available (both at the device level and guest network level) as of the time of your posting. So the overly dramatic complaint seems unwarranted.

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/archer-ax73/#Firmware

Archer AX73(US)_V1_211222

Published Date: 2022-01-24

Language: Multi-language

File Size: 48.26 MB

New Features/Enhancement:

1. Added bandwidth control feature;

2. Added Access Time Control and Bandwidth Control feature on Guest Network;

Options