Old man with Flashing orange light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-23 12:19:56
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: dont know

So, as i am a bit old and not so upto date on this stuff, i don't understand what to do, so can you help me. The orange light is flashing and its not working. The router was working so I know it was ok, The router is hardwired to my Colour controller on my solar system and should send info via the internet so I can monitor the Victron system anywhere. I have pressed the reset button for a whole minute and that does little as it reverts back to orange flashing.

Any idea where to start?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Old man with Flashing orange light
2021-02-23 23:35:39

@NorthernBoy 

If you factory reset the router, do the quick setup to see if the internet is restored.

Assuming you have a cable modem you can use the following link to guide you in setting the router up again: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1377/

If you are not sure what modem you have, please provide the model indicated on the device.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 370

Replies: 1