Deco-m4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco-m4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco-m4
Deco-m4
2021-03-01 10:26:26
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

Apologies if this has been answered in another thread. 

I just purchased the twin pack deco m4. As I am on a third floor I have managed to get decent enough upload/download speed upstairs than without the m4. Problem is those devices that are not on the deco m4 and on the basic ISP wifi have reduced internet service. I do not want to connect them to the deco. Can you help? Is there something I can do in setting on the deco app. I do not require great speeds where the second deco is upstairs on the third floor. Just enough to get an ok connection. 

Note ISP speed- 200 MPBS

3rd floor speed requirement- 100 max- 65+ will do. 

Regards, 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco-m4
2021-03-02 19:10:39

@irfandecom4 

The first Deco will need to be wired to your router, the second Deco can be tested on the second floor or on the third floor to see which gives better performance. If you do not want certain existing devices to connect to the Deco network, name it different than your original network name.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 534

Replies: 1

Related Articles