TP link WPA3/OneMesh/Update scam

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-02 23:45:33
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Newest one 1.0.9

I bought a TP link archer AX50 and I was believing the TP link false advertising. I placed in Screenshots that I found on another TP link forum.
1. Tp link posted a post on Facebook saying all of their wifi 6 routers will get wpa3 even wrote AX50 in their post.
2. Tp link even put the AX50 on their website in the wpa3 coming soon list.
3. All of that was back in August last year till today my AX50 never got WPA3.
4. Tp link removed the AX50 from the upcoming WPA3 devices list as seen here: https://www.tp-link.com/us/wpa3/product-list/ . As it currently looks like the AX50 will NEVER get WPA3.

5. Do you think that was a big lie well that was a small lie compared to this:
Just have a look on their AX50 product website and than come back and continue to read this: https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/wifi-router/archer-ax50/

Ok welcome back so the whole website was basically about the AX50 supporting wifi 6 well that's technically a lie too. What i found in my research a router to be wifi 6 certified is required to support wpa3. What means that is a lie too. Even tho I haven't found any claims that the AX50 is wifi certified but if it isn't that's even a bigger shame as anyone can claim that their wifi router supports wifi 6.

Im disappointed in TP link. Please let other people know too. Let's don't forget about it we have to get what TP link"""""" PROMISED""""

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP link WPA3/OneMesh/Update scam
2021-03-04 20:04:52

@Rikus3 

Thank you for your feedback.

Please refer to this post in regards to your concern: link

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 597

Replies: 1