Deco S4 PC client web server not accessible anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-20 18:15:05 - last edited 2021-03-20 18:16:10
Model: Deco S4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

After installing deco s4 mesh in AP mode a web server on my network(my home automation server) is no longer  accessible form any devices on the network.. It also fails a ping test form devices on the network. The funny thing is the PC with the webserver can ping to other devices on the network and of course can ping itself.

My config is a main deco connected to a LAN port on my ATT router BGW210. Internet access works. The Web server on this PC worked before Deco and the PC running the web server has internet access,

Any ideas on what to check would be appreciated. I looked thru all the menus on Deco and BGW210 and don't see anything the may help. I was going to try port forwarding to see if Web Server worked from internet side but figured I would ask here as I prefer to not open my web server to the world.

Thanks

Rodling

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco S4 PC client web server not accessible anymore
2021-03-23 17:46:25

@Rodling 

I'm thinking it may be something with the network settings, possibly Windows categorizing the new network (Deco) as being Public or Workplace so it's preventing any network sharing?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 368

Replies: 1