Deco X60 and Kasa smart devices integration

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-26 20:00:46

Hello, 

I have 20+kasa swiches, + ten kasa outlets, several kasa cameras. Also Google home, Alexa echo, plus several other smart devices. 

My internet connection is Fios gigabit internet with the good Verizon Router G3100. 

Since range limitation I got Deco X60 two items, and created deco mesh one of the devices is master, connected by ethernet cable to Verizon G3100, the other one is in remote location. They both working perfectly, creating nice mesh through  the house.

Wifi connection for the laptops is priority number one, and should be not compromized any way. 

Question is, should I have separate network for the smart devices for example based on Verizon Router G3100 plus extender. 

And Deco for the relible supply for laptops and others first priority devices? 

Or having all my smart devices in Deco network will not have any internet performance  issue on my laptops, etc?

Regards

Andrii

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X60 and Kasa smart devices integration
2021-03-29 13:48:01

@MAGNYTO 

I have 14 Kasa switches, 6 Leviton smart switches (fans & lights), 28 Kasa smart plugs, 6 Kasa bulbs, a Rainbird sprinkler system, MyQ garage door opener, and 2 Wyze cameras running on two Deco M9 Plus routers. (I've left out something, there are more). I have Uverse gigabit fiber to run the main Deco router. Everything is on a single SSID. I have no issues trying to run laptops or streaming videos on tvs.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 892

Replies: 1