Deco M9 Plus - Reboot Settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-27 17:25:15
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 2.5.4

Hi, 

I'm using the 3 piece M9 Deco Plus mesh system and have been using it for over 6 months. Satisfy with the speed that I get from it. However, the only problem that I have is that I have to keep rebooting my routers (all three) every couple of weeks just to get good speed from it. Is there any plan to add a feature sometime in the near future to allow users to schedule an automatic reboot? This feature exist in many routers so I'm not sure why it's not avaialble on this model. 

Thanks, 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Plus - Reboot Settings
2021-03-31 20:25:01

@AL-Tester 

We can certainly forward that as a feature request to our developers for consideration, but there has not been a mention of that being added.

Options
2021-04-05 20:38:11

@AL-Tester 

Yes, please add this request to the developers. I would really like the option to reboot the units as a scheduled task.

Options
2021-04-05 21:05:04
If the developers can add the ability to schedule a reboot, that’d be great. Please add this request.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 597

Replies: 3

Related Articles