TL-PA8033PKIT AV1300 - there is a way to turn off power saving (and stop disconnects)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-PA8033PKIT AV1300 - there is a way to turn off power saving (and stop disconnects)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-05 07:46:13

Hi,

This post is for anyone who, like me, was stuck with being disconnected from the network/internet (many times when watching videos on youtube) when power saving mode turned one of the units off.  I put in a support request and received an email with a link to download a BETA version of the tpPLC powerline utility, which does enable you to turn off power saving mode (unlike the older version).  It seems to be working so far, but remember, it's a BETA version.  So if you have the same issue as I did, contact support and they should help you out with the download link.

I didn't add the FTP download link because the software is BETA, and I didn't want this post removed.     

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 508

Replies: 0