Not working in iPhone 12 Pro max

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-08 11:41:05
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 200708

Hello I tried several configuration still my iPhone having freeze problem in both channel.After working for a period it don't work I have to reboot several time all other non iOS devices working fine please give me a solution as its cost me lot

Options
3 Reply
Re:Not working in iPhone 12 Pro max
2021-04-08 14:52:07

@Hasan1281 

If possible, try connecting your iPhone to another wireless network to see if the freezing still happens. Forget the wireless network and reconnect so you are prompted to enter the wireless password again.

Another thing to try is to reset your network settings: link

Options
2021-04-08 16:48:48
I tried another net gear WiFi with ax that work smoothly no freezing problem but in my tplink ax50 ax series not working properly but other ac mixed works
Options
2021-04-09 11:45:53

@Hasan1281 

I have no problems with my iPhone 12 Pro Max, but I don't have an AX router either?

I'd set to the SSID it connects to to AX only and see if that helps?

On my routers, a tri-band, I set the second 5Ghz band to AC only and that is what I connect the AC devices to, including the iPhone.

That said, when I got the iPhone 12 I had problems calling  or receiving calls on the LAN connection. Internet worked fine. My Cell provider, T-Mobile, had to reset the configuration and the SIM (was taken out of the old phone and put into the 12) and that didn't work. They then had me put in the SIM that came with the phone and that solved my problems with calling.

I recall searching the web and others had calling problems with the iPhone 12 as well. Some were for iPhone's in general though.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 692

Replies: 3

Related Articles